Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
"We rented a house managed by Larsen Properties and were very pleased with the management company.
The online tenant portal made it very easy to enter maintenance requests, find terms and forms for
the lease, and pay rent. They have a very easy system that allows automatic withdrawal of
rent. We had several maintenance requests that were all handled the same day or the next day.
I would definitely recommend renting a property managed by Larsen Properties."
- Katy A., Resident
"We have been renting from Larsen Properties for the past 15 months. Our experience has been very
good. We had to move to San Antonio on short notice. They got us into our rental in two days over
the weekend, we were very grateful since we had been living in a motel with our two dogs and twin boys.
We had an issue with the upstairs sink but it was resolved very quickly. We plan on renewing our lease
for another year."
- Scott T., Resident
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
Larsen Properties is an innovation leader in property management. Through the links below, you can accomplish everything from paying rent through the Tenant Portal Login, to requesting a maintenance repair or moveout checklist. If you have an emergency and immediate attention is needed to address the problem - call (210) 497-8686.
Don't have an Account?
Security Deposit Protection Program
Links and Resources
- Tenant Portal Login
- Maintenance Request Form
- Tenant Early Termination Form (Signable)
- Lease Renewal Intentions - Tenant (Signable)
- $475 Cleaning Services Form (Signable)
- Security Deposit Protection Program (Signable)
- Inventory and Condition Form
- Tenant Charges
- Showing Instructions and Move Out Procedures
- Tenant Handbook
- How To Change an Air Conditioning Filter
- How to Reset a Tripped Circuit Breaker
- How to Reset and Diagnose a Garbage Disposal
- Garbage Disposal Usage: Best Practices
- GFCI – Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt - Explained
- How to Un-Clog a Toilet
- How to Un-Clog a Toilet and Shut Off Instructions
- Fix a Leaking Toilet Flapper Valve for Little or No Cost - VIDEO
- Reset Garage Door Keypad Code PIN & Remote Control Opener - VIDEO
Appfolio Account Request
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>